Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

That phrase it the new 'it' phrase. So many people are using it. @_@
And it's kinda annoying, when NOBODY gets it right. It is always either 'May the odds ever be in your favor' or 'may all the odds be in your favor'. =_=

Correct: May the odds be ever in your favor

Alright? Memorized? Awesome. :3

I'm here to talk about (aka complain) how the odds are ever against my favor so far this week.. Which is only 2 days. Worst 2 days of 2012. Let's start from the beginning.

Monday:

1. For the first time in JC, I was late. LATE. Why? Because Father dearest couldn't leave the bathroom mirror. =_=
I was supposed to reach school at 7.30am, told him to leave by 7.05am, woke him up at 6.40am. Guess what? He went straight back to sleep and only woke up at 6.50 am. Then, he just CAMPED inside the bathroom until 7.20am. We left the house at 7.25 am. OF COURSE I WAS LATE.
Shld've just gone to school myself. D':

2. My dear friend (vomit) old veggie (sec 2 story), borrowed my GP notes on Friday. I thought she only took my GP notes, but no, turns out, she took my ENTIRE FREAKING FOOLSCAP. My foolscap is my life k! ALL OF MY HW and some of my notes are in there. And she didn't tell me until Sunday night.
Then on Monday, she forgot to bring it. =_=

As a result, I didn't have ANY HW, and was targeted by the teachers. And I had to redo my chemistry cause the teacher as adamant about it. Guess what?
She was talking and laughing away BESIDE me as I was rushing through my work. Um, hello? No offer of help? No apologies? No guilty conscience?

Oh yeah, this still continues. I was MAD because, well, who wouldn't be at that point? So I confronted her. Still in a gentle'r' tone because I'm a nice girl. And do you know what she said?

She said, "WHY YOU YESTERDAY NEVER REMIND ME?"

WHAT THE FREAKKKK?? I HATE this kind of people the most. HATE. Not only did you cause me unnecessary trouble, you don't offer your help, you don't feel guilty at all, and then you still go ahead and blame me. Blame ME. Like it's MY fault YOU didn't bring something I kindly lent to you??

HUHHHH?? I mean, who does that? *#%@#$%^&!!!!!

AND THEN!
In Maths tutorial, I was SITTING BESIDE HER (unlucky. Told 'ya before, worst 2 days ever) FRANTICALLY trying to find my maths notes and tutorial questions, and she didn't even bother telling me THAT SHE HAD MY NOTES.

Is it FUNNY to see me searching like that? HUHHHH???????

And when I asked her she went all calmly and naturally, "Yeah."

I HATE HER. HATE.

You should know how big an honor this is. I am generally against using 'hate' because, according to the bible, 'hate' is equivalent to 'murder'.
But I'm sure allowances can be made for that kind of person.

To summarize all her wrong-doings (just against me):
A backstabbing B***H
"Hoe before bro"
Extremely self-centered
Cunning (likes to make use of people)

The list will never end if I included what she did to other ppl.


The post is alrd super long and I'm kinda tired, so I'll just summarize.
TUESDAY (today)


Had my NAFTA test, FAILED.
By JC standards, pass is a silver.

Inclined ull-ups: A
Sit & Reach: C
Sit-ups: A
Shutter Run: D (just nice pass)
Standing Board Jump: E

I FREAKING FAILED STANDING BROAD JUMP BY 3 CM CAN.
WHY THE PE TEACHERS IN MY SCHL SO HARD CORE ONE. DD<


Ok bye. GTG have dinner. (At 8.40pm T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment