Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow White Is Annoying

Watching Disney Snow White right now. Barely 20 minutes and I can't stand it anymore. I hate people like Snow White. She acts all nice and hardworking, but in actual fact all she does is manipulate.

She barges into the Dwarves' home, manipulates he animals into doing all the cleaning, then falls asleep on the Dwarves' beds. And when they wake her up, SHE SITS IN THEIR BED TO TALK TO THEM WHILE THEY STAND AROUND HER.

And then one minute later she lectures them on their untidiness. =_=
Quote: now you go outside and wash your hands, or you won't get a bite to eat.
In her sickeningly sweet voice.

Snow White is the master of slackers, I'll give her that. I know at least one person with the same ability as Snow White in my class right now. And yes, I did mention her on my blog.

She's very nice, very sweet, very sociable, very pretty (according to many others), she's hardworking in her studies and all. But regarding other stuff like carrying heavy things or doing volunteer work, she always manage to slack without making it obvious. It seems like she did a lot when in actual fact she just managed to coerce others into doing her work.

And then when I got pissed at her behaviour she got mad at me and started to ignore me. WTH. Of course since she's very nice and all a lot of people like her so there're always be tons of people who support her. I'm not reading her wrong. I've told her many times, to her face (but disguised as a joke) that she is manipulative. She always says "aiyah, don't be like that" in a very sweet voice and then laughs sweetly and change the topic. She knows what she's doing.

I hate people like that. Of course here are many out there who may not mind being used because they think they're doing something nice for a friend, but I'm not one of those people.
I am a strong-headed, stubborn mule which is not good especially if you're female. Because it tends to make other females dislike you, and we all know about the drama and backstabbing that only happens between females.

Bottom line, manipulation is a skill that will get you ahead in life. A skill that using have. But you know what? I rather have the "good" virtue than the "nice" skill, because being "nicely manipulative" is definitely not a virtue.

Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment