Tuesday, March 24, 2015

GUYS.

Singapore Airlines is having a HUGE SALE ERMAGAWD HUGE GRAB IT PEOPLE.
(From Singapore only I think)

It only costs $500++ to travel to Taipei which is cheaper than Scoot the budget airlines ARE YOU KIDDING ME I LOVE SIA. Hands down best air service ever. (I fly a lot. Trust me. *winks*)

$1,600+ per pax for a one-way trip from Singapore to AMERICA!! My parents suddenly want to go America now. XD

I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR SIA SALE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU I LOVE SINGAPORE AIRLINES!! *Sorry for the caps. I'm really excited. I'm high maintenance and am so sick of taking budget.*

I'm always the one in the airplane who gets the dirty seat (who knows spilt what on the seat & they couldn't clean it up in time so they just put a blanket over the seat for me to sit on. True story from Vietnam Airlines Jan 2015) and the dirty table (split coffee I hope) and is stuck between at least two babies. I have terrible airplane luck.

Okie bye enjoy your non-budget-flight holidays!

Update: Apparently there are a lot of limitations to the sale that my Dad didn't read and just upped and bought 4 tickets.

1. Sale ends 31st March and you have to use the tickets this year
2. Maximum 7-day travel
3. Can only travel with more than 2 people at the same time (same flights)

Which is the complete opposite of what my family wanted... Basically we spent $2000++ to enjoy a plane ride and nothing else much. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment