Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Biological Bias

My bio teacher LURVES me so much.
Every single bio lesson, she will make sure to call me! Why????

My biology is average in my class. Nth outstanding, nth problematic.

On the very first bio lesson, the very first person she called was me. And ever since then, she has always recognised me specifically. T_T
NOT A GOOD THING.

It was probably due to that fact that I got that dreadful first question wrong. And she picked on my answer mercilessly. *sighhhh*

Especially today in class. Just now. We had a 2-period bio lesson, which adds up to 1h 40m non-stop of HER. Sometimes I'm ok with her. Most of the time she's all cranky so my class don't really like her.

We went through quite a few tutorial qns, so after she thought that she had called everyone at least once, she immediately called (we are her standard few favourites):

The bio rep (girl)
Me
Two of the four guys in my class

Teachers usually like to call the guys since there're only 4 in my class.
Ratio of guys:girls = 1:5.

Too bad none of them are eye-candy worthy. SIGHHHHH.

It's my lung time now btw. And I'm rotting away in the library.

SO HUNGRYYY.
BUT NO MONEYYYY.
MY POOR TUMMYYYYY.

XD See what I did there? A poem! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment