Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Had A Bad Day~ (Quiz)

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Erm... I'll honestly say I don't know. :)

What's something you can't wait for?
NEW LAPTOP!!

What time did you go to sleep last night?
11.30pm. So late. T_T

Girls are bitches, am I right? 
NO! I'm a girl!

When you last got dressed, did you put on your bottoms or your top first
Erm depends which one closer to me. Haha.

Did the last person you touched lips with have a tattoo? 
Never did. Touch lips, i mean.

What's on your mind?
That's when I run to you~
This world keeps spinning faster~~~

Do you hate the last guy you talked to?
Nope.

Would you ever stay with someone just because you didn't want to break their heart?
Maybe(?)

If you could go back in time, how far back would you gO
ALL THE WAY!

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
*Hello?*

Is there someone you will always be attracted to?
I haven't met that person yet. ;)

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing.
I'm wearing a dress~ Flowered. -.- Really ugly but hey, I'm at home!

Do you check your texts right away when you receive them? 
Depends on the sender. :p

How do you feel at this very moment?
One word: T-I-R-E-D!

Does anyone think you are an asshole?
Nope.

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Errrr...... No?

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly? 
Nope not perfectly. 

Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
No. I hate ppl touching my face.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 
No.. D':

Could you handle being married to the last person you texted? 
EWW NOOO!!! I dun wanna marry Jade!

What did you do today? 
Go to today's pathetic 2 hr school, went White Sands. :D

What's the last thing you put in your mouth? 
Yakult.

Is there someone you could spend every minute with and be happy? 
No.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
No.

Next time you will kiss someone?
Few years.. I hope.

Have you told anybody you loved them today? 
NOPE~

Will tomorrow be better than today? 
NO SCHOOL TMR THAT'S THE BEST!!!

Have you hugged or kissed anybody today?
Nope.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as the opposite sex over night?
Yeap long time ago.

Something you really want right now? 
Nope.

Do you and your ex have a good relationship? 
No ex.

Chicken or steak? 
Steak. <3

Is there someone you can talk to about anything?
No... D':

When was the last time you cried?
Few days ago.. I was watching a movie.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Dunno~

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you say?
Dude go home.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
100% sure no. :D

What hurts right now?
My poor poor head. T_T

Are you an alcoholic? 
I hate anything alcoholic.

Do you listen to music everyday?
DUH~~~ <3

Are you listening to it right now? 
Yeap. <3

What makes you happy?
Anything that doesn't make me sad or angry. ;D

Whats the first thing you do when you wake up? 
Hit the snooze button.

Have you ever dropped your phone in the toilet? 
Haha no I'm very nice to my phone.

What do you like more: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Hot chocolate.

Are there any saved birthday cards in your bedroom? 
I saved every single one.. Somewhere in my cupboard.

Has anyone upset you today? 
Yeap just. D:

Last person you cussed at?
I don't cuss.

Do you blow dry your hair?
If there's no time to let it slowly dry.

How was your Friday? 
.... Changed my opinions of some ppl forever. Not good for them. >D

Are you happy right now? 
No I'm still tired and have to go have Reunion Dinner later sighhhh...

Have you done anything sneaky lately? 
Nope I have nth to hide. :D

Will next Friday be a good one? 
No. Have schl. D':

Are you thinking of someone right now? 
No.

Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
Corridor.

What color are your jeans? 
All shades of blue.

Will this weekend be a good one?
NO! I HATE CNY!

Do you ever write in pencil anymore? 
Sometimes.

Is there someone you will never forget? 
Yeah, someone(s).

How was last night? 
Super awesome I totally slacked~

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope~ Mwahaha~

If you look straight ahead past your computer screen, what do see? 
My desk.

Are you a shy person? 
Generally.. I think.

Did you have a good day today?
No today was a total waste of time.

Who's the last person to text you?
Jade.

Are you an aunt or uncle? 
AUNT. *shock*

What are you doing after this? 
REUNION DINNER. T_T

Who was the last person to make you cry?
..... Dunno lalala~

Who were you last in the car with?
My mama.

Met someone from out of town recently?
Lol nope.

Where did you sleep last night? 
Bed, duh.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Only if it works.

What was the last thing you licked?
Err... No idea..

Last time you laughed? 
Few hours ago.

Is it possible to be single and happy? 
Of course!

Why do you think people cheat?
They're unhappy with their current.. partner.

Would you ever try being a vegetarian?
Tried loads of times~ Quite good actually.

Best summer of your life? 
DUNNO~ They're all the same to me.

Do you find piercings attractive? 
One on each ear, yes. More than that, NO.

What did you do last night?
PLAY COM THEN SLEEP YAYY~~~

Have a best friend?
Nope.

Would you live with someone without marrying them? 
Yeah.

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
No. D:

How do you feel about girls smoking? 
Bad for lungs and image.

Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
Ocean if diving. Pool if swimming.

Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something? 
I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment