Monday, March 26, 2012

Roaches and Nails

Cockroaches are THE most disgusting things. In the world. Ever.

I don't get it either. I can't stand to even be NEAR a roach. But they are just so disgusting!
Those legs!
That crap colour!
The banded underside of their abdomen!
*SHUDDER*

I repeat: THE most disgusting thing in the world. >_<

I'm fine with reptiles. I'm fine with snakes, I'm fine with ants, I'm fine with RATS even. I think.
Heck, mosquitoes I hate to the core but I'm not this disgusted.
Ughhhhhh I hate lil' johnnys!!!

And one is hiding under my bed, somewhere, most probably SPAWNING AS IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE VILE THINGS and refuses to come out no master what I do.
Yep, definitely spawning.

You expect me to SLEEP like that???
With that monster under under my bed????
That SPAWNING, disgusting monster.
OMGGGGGGGGGG.
_| ̄|○
_| ̄|○
_| ̄|○

Ok. Enough talk of that. I hope it curls up and die. I hope it take all its spawns along with it.
DIEEEE.


Anyway, second part of rant.
As you know (you should) by now, I am in the Guitar Ensemble as my CCA.
For those of you who play the guitar, you know that strumming and/or plucking at the strings, especially after a long period of time, hurts.
This is why the 'pick' was invented.

However, it is quite inappropriate to use picks because we kept stopping, so just using your nails would be the better alternative.
Which leads up to my problem.

I WANNA CUT MY NAILS SO BAD.

I hate long nails. They feel disgusting. Like claws. They look disgusting too. Also, they're dangerous.
Ladies, if you think that long nails are attractive, think again. I think that long nails look like claws.
The kind that witches are stereotyped to have.

But yet I can't cut them. SIGHHHHH.

Alright bye bye I have to do my economics homework.. T_T

1 comment:

  1. I CUT MY NAILS!!
    I feel so liberated|~~
    ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete