Thursday, March 8, 2012

La Grippe

Which is French for "the flu". Lol. "The Flu" seemed kinda plain, so I spiced it up with another language. ^^

Anyway, my school has recently come down with the flu. A lot of us are sick. In the lecture theatres, you can hear coughing and sneezing everywhere haha~

And yes, I got it too. And a mild fever. Hmph. =_=

So today me, piggy, and yj were supposed to go Bugis to shop for Squeak's present, but then, dun dun dun dun!!
Piggy had a fever of 38.1 degrees. I have no idea how anyone can burn that high.
I think her brain's crisp by now... :/

And so the shopping trip was cancelled.. And dear old squeak has to go to camp without her Tonari no Tonoto stuffed toy. HAHAHA~
Cry in your sleep!! :D

Back to piggy. She went bonkers just within the hour of burning up.. At least I think it's an hour.. Maybe?

She kept spamming nonsensical, no brainer stuff. =_=

This morning, I forgot to bring my phone to school. AGAIN. And again. I almost DIED without music on the bus ya know??
Haha ok drama queen here~
Annyway, piggy spammed my phone in the morning too. She spammed every single emoticon that's available in phones. Smartphones.
And, as most of you will know, smartphones have A LOT of emoticons. So guess how many she spammed?
24 messages.

Which isn't really a lot, but she wans't the only one messaging me. I had like 31 messages popping up all at the same time, with around 10 notifications when I finally got my phone.
Not a pretty sight, I must say.
Makes you feel stressed if your phone is completely LAYERED with things you have to take notice of...

Well I don't really have much to say... Oh yeah. I'm going ice-skating tmr! Class outing! :D
Hopefully my slight fever (and flu) will be gone by tomorrow or else I am definitely not going. Hahaha~

Toddles~

No comments:

Post a Comment