Friday, March 2, 2012

Middle Of Nowhere

Haha just kidding. I wasn't lost in the middle of nowhere.. Just lost in the middle of Loyang. Haha. xD

So today I stayed in school to do project work from 12.05-5.20pm.. Nice huh. Anyway, the reason my group took so long is because we kept having a lot of interruptions and they kept drifting.. @#$*&#

I gave up at around 4.50pm lol. By then the proposal was almost finished. Was quite fun, laughed a lot, but only when I gave up on doing PW. =_=

My point being, today, I took bus 89.. My first time taking it. I have no direct bus to my school which totally sucks. So I have to either transfer buses or bus-MRT-bus. Sighh...

As I was saying, my mama told me that I could transfer buses with 89. Well apparently she omitted the part where I had to drop at the opposite bus stop. Hence, I had no idea where I was (because while the bus stop I have to drop at is at one end of the T-turn, the one I usually drop at is one the other end of the T-turn). So that is how, 15 mins later, I found myself in the middle of Loyang-nowhere.

There's like a SIA engineering centre there, factories.. You know, that kind of district. If I took the bus any longer I would've reached Changi prison. @_@

Well lucky for me, there was a direct bus home from that middle of nowhere.. And I waited 15 mins for the bus. It was just me alone.. With the birds and the passing cars.. So I plugged in my earphones and started to sing~

No birds came to me though.. )':

It was a rainy day and it was drizzling at that time so the weather was awesome.. And I was alone, with the birds and insects.. It was awesome. ;D

And then when the bus finally came.. Well I had to shut up.


Along the way, while still in that factory district, quite a few people boarded. One of them was a middle-aged man who sat in the seat in front of me. Why do I specifically remember him? That's because he smelled like cookies.

Yeah you heard me. A middle-aged MAN smelled like COOKIES. Chocolate chips at that.
And I remember thinking, "there is something freaking wrong when a man smells like cookies".

Of course, he could've just come from a cookie factory or smth, but I thought guys don't usually do that kind of work? (AKA baking.)
And believe me, he didn't dress like a chef. No, I'm not stupid. I don't mean the tall hat and apron. I mean he dressed like he was.. Well, a factory worker.

Haha ok enough about him. A new experience for me today.
First singing without the birds in the middle of nowhere and then meeting a man that smells like cookies. HAHAHA. xD

Btw, I reached home at 7pm. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment