Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jailed

Today is the parent-teacher dialogue. And for some unknown reason, the school stressed multiple times that the students MUST accompany their parents. Hence I am now typing this while in school.

I'm bored, I'm angry, I'm wet, I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm confined.
WTH right???

Let me start from the very beginning: this morning.
My mother went to my bro schl ptd before she came to mine, so she left house first and we were going to meet in school.
And then, when the time for me to leave came, I called and called and called her and she didn't pick up.
At arnd 1.20 pm, she finally called me. To tell me that she was going to have lunch with her friend.
By then I had left my house without eating. And I was late, because she didn't wanna pick up her phone. I ha no idea when she wanted to meet so I didn't eat. The ptd starts at 1.45.

And, it was raining. Very heavily. Hence my current soaked feet.

At arnd 1.40, she called me again to ask me if I wanted her friend (who, not surprisingly, owned a car) to come and fetch me from the mrt station. It was raining so the bus took double the time for me to reach the mrt station.

In the end, she told me to go by myself cause they couldn't find the car.

And then, when I finally reached, she didn't even bother to wait for me to register. She went in by herself, and now I'm confined in this STUPID LECTURE HALL to watch the principal's speech on-screen and IM NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO USE THE TOILET. WTH!??!!

SO WHY DID I FREAKING HAVE TO COME HERE ANYWAY???????

I spent 50 mins to come here, didn't eat anything, and I'm wet and cold. All for what?
To listen to the useless and multi-repeated speech on-screen.

While my MOTHER didn't even think to answer my multiple calls and that I might need her friend, who had a CAR, to come and fetch me. IN THE RAIN.

My bro's school is like a 5-min drive away!!!!!
WHAT THE FREAKKKKKK????

Right now, I hate this school. HATE THIS SCHOOL.
HATE THE STUDENTS, HATE (some) TEACHERS, HATE THE SCHOOL.

And I am super pissed at my mum. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment