Monday, January 30, 2012

Lizards And Honey

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot believe what I just saw... And my mama kinda just made it worse by describing how it died.
I feel itchy and creepy crawly all over.

I was in my kitchen pouring myself some milk a couple of minutes ago, when I looked at the honey jar.

There was a lizard inside. (My skin is crawling as I write this.)
A FREAKING LIZARD INSIDE THE CONTAINER!!!
And the container's cap was closed. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

A FREAKING BIG LIZARD.

You know, my house has a lot of lizards, but very little sun. As a result, all of our lizards have those kind of skin that are kinda tranluscent and pale and pink. It's disgusting, really.

And this lizard, this honey lizard (skin crawling...), its skin was stained brownish. By the honey, most likely.

GAHHH I'M ITCHY ALL OVER!!!

IT IS THE MOST DIGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER EVER EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

The lizard looked like it was floating on top of the honey, but you know honey's too dense to float. At first glance I was creeped out and didn't think too much, I just assumed that it.. drowned in the honey.
But then mother dearest here pointed out that I was wrong. She said the lizard was stuck to the surface of the honey and couldn't move (MAJOR CRAWLIES) and hence it died.

OHMYGAWWWDDDDDD imagine this brown, transluscent, HUGE lizard sticking to honey and struggling to move.
I SWEAR SOMETHING JUST CRAWLED UP MY SPINE.

I will never touch honey again. Ever.
Curse you lizard! You took honey away from me!!

This is kinda a traumatic experience for me because it is outright disgusting and disturbing. Do not think that I am overreacting, because I'm not. I haven't made a single sound.
CREEPY CRAWLIES OMGGG.

I officially hate lizards.

P.S: It's like 12:50 am now, and I found it at around 12:35 am. Midnight. All alone. GAHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment