Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trip To China

You know I realised that I never actually posted about my trip to China.. So here I am.


Things I like about China:

- Great mountains

- Nice view in country-side areas

- Historical value

- Coconut milk tea

- Cold temperature (high chance of snow)


Things I do not like about China:

- THE SMOKERS


The End.


Conclusion: I really don't think I'll be going to China again anytime soon, just because of the smokers.
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE AND THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU!!!

Seriously EVERYWHERE.
There is always at least a smoker in sight everywhere I go.

Plus, China doesn't have strict rules regarding smoking venues. The few rules that they do have are not reinforced strongly.
The smokers smoke everywhere, in shops (esp the ones that sell food), in toilets, even in the FREAKIN' TOUR BUS, on the streets... EVERYWHERE.

... well except for high-class restaurants. But even there the smoke cling to their clothes so you can still smell it.

Let me say something first. My nose is hyper-sensitive and I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND THE ODOUR OF SMOKE.
So I'm biased (kinda). Not in China's favour.

So yeah, my mood throughout the whole trip was.. not good.
Alright, that's an understatement. I WAS FURIOUS.


I am soooo not going back to China.


I probably inhaled more second-hand smoke on that trip than I have my entire life.
UGHHHHHH IF I GET LUNG CANCER I KNOW WHO TO BLAME.

Alright I'm stopping here. Pissed off right now just from writing this. Wanna punch some smoker.



Fun Facts:

- Bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers are all invented by women

- Laika the dog was the first living thing that was sent to space

- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat

- A panagram is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of the English alphabet: pack my red box with five dozen quality jugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment