Tuesday, November 15, 2011

End Of O-Levels!!

O-LEVELS HAVE ENDED!!!!
WHEEEE~~~~

I have been looking forward to this day for like, 2 years!!!!
YEAH!

Right after O-Levels I had this sugar rush and this hyper symptom where I couldn't stop grinning. Heh. :D

Today, the last paper, was Biology MCQ. Hardest bio MCQ ever.
Sighh.. Well I guess it was expected, the paper 2 being as it was.
The examination board needed something to kill us off huh.
The qns were not say 'hard', but super tricky.
Not to mention they asked all the qns about minor things that no one normally cared about.

Ok done done with Bio.

NO MORE O-LEVELS!! WHEEE!!!!

Once that paper was over, ALL of us were grinning. Haha~ :D
And I was like, "WE CAN BURN DOWN THE SCHOOL!"
Yes, we didn't like our school that much. XD

I kinda banned myself from my new com, well, OFF WITH THE BANS!

My friends really had nowhere to go so we just sorta walked to white sands and stood there and talked. Boring, huh. I came home at around 5. The paper ended at 3pm.

And guess what I came home to?
My living room filled with the different parts of my brother's bed.
Yes, my parents officially took apart the bed.
We have been planning this 'renovation project' for a month or two now, and the moment my O's ended, they started.
The bed was almost 10 years old. Still no squeaks, no nothing.
Great quality bed. My mama and I chose it, was a double-deck.
RIP, my dearest bed.

And now my room is filled with my mama's stuff. She's bunking with me.

Ooo ooo I'm gonna tell you about yesterday!
Yesterday was a morning paper, so when I went home I was DEAD tired.
So I kinda slacked the afternoon away... Lost the 'exam mood' last week.
And I started at around 5pm.
Did until 6pm, didn't realise that I fell asleep on my paper, woke up at 7+, decided to crash early.
Skipped dinner, went to bathe and all that jazz, and went to bed by 8.30.

Woke up at 8 this morning. XD
Greatest sleep ever!

So yeah, I kinda didn't manage to study much. =_=

Ok on to another topic. This happened on the bus that I took home.
Two teenage girls and one boy toddler boarded the bus.
The girls were like, blasting Korean songs on the bus. No public etiquette whatsoever. I hate this kind of people.
Anyway, the girls started singing and dancing and whatever (loudly, might I add) and so the cute little boy joined in.
He could sing KOREAN. He was like what, three?

Anyone see the problem?
A little CHINESE boy, who couldn't even speak English, let alone Chinese, could sing KOREAN?
What the heck happened to OUR CULTURE?!
Hello, Chinese blood!

Ugh I think Singapore is wayyy to metropolitan. Proven case as can be seen from above example.
Sighh there'll be one day where the Chinese culture is forgotten completely.
I mean, you still see Jap wearing their kimonos, Indians wearing their saris, Malays wearing their sarongs, but you don't see any Chinese wearing Qi Paos on the streets anymore.
Sad case, this.

But, I'm no exception. I don't even own a Qipao!






Fun Facts:

- Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar were both epileptic

- The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. Noone in Greece has memorised all 158 verses.

- Utopia is a large, smooth lying area on Mars

- The katydid bug hears through holes in its hind legs

No comments:

Post a Comment