Sunday, November 6, 2011

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

I'm like jumping around my room right now. (~>_<~)

My parents went and bought a laptop for me after a few months of me saying I wanted a new laptop cause my old one kept electrocuting me. So they went arnd shopping and found a GREAT deal and bought it immediately! KYAAAAHHHHH~~

Haha sorry my girly screams are reserved for special moments like this one.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAVE A FIRST HAND COM!!

KYAAAHHHHH~~~~

Well my old ones were all hand me downs from my Dad, not that I mind hand me downs, but I just don't like my dad still controlling my use of it.
For the previous one it took me a year of persuading before he finally removed all his data which he never uses and remove his administrative rights. =_=
It always happens. ALWAYS.
I just don't want hand me downs from my dad. Heheh.

OMG I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP.

Asus, reddish colour thing, Harvey Norman limited edition. The colour is ONLY sold at Harvey Norman. WHEEEE~~~

Top brand in Taiwan, top 2 in the world. WHEEE~~

Best of all, my parents refuse to let me pay!!

Ahhhh a great week. Thanks for listening to my boasting, because I AM SERIOUSLY DANG EXCITED.









Fun Facts:

- Ants do not sleep

- Three consecutive strikes in bowling is called a turkey

- Every person has a unique thumbprint

- Flies jump backwards when they take off

No comments:

Post a Comment