Saturday, November 5, 2011

GCE O-Levels Week 2

Ok well I'm just gonna chunk 5 days all into this post mwahahaha.


Monday: A.Maths Paper 1

Nth to say about this. Quite ok, could do all qns. Managed to do paper twice, found out 20+ marks worth of careless mistakes. LUCKY.


Tues: A.Maths P2 and Chemistry P2

Dead dead dead. On both accounts. Chemistry I kinda didn't manage to study finish. Ha.
A. Maths threw away 5m, 7m unsure, altogether 12m gone.
Chemistry P2 section A ok, could do most qns.
Essay section dead.
Oh well, Chem was never my A.
NEED AN A1 FOR A.MATHS.


Wed: Physics P2

Quite ok, could do, but an A is very very unstable.
NEED an A1.


Thurs: Biology P2

Quite ok, could do. Aiming for an A.
NEED and A1.


Friday: Social Studies

One word: Dead.
Stupid globalisation, which came out in 2007, 2009, 2010 came out again.
When I saw that qns I was like, "Which complete and utter IDIOT studied this? Well that idiot hit the jackpot."
Sighh I only studied 3 chapters out of the total 8, and the one chapter that I focused on didn't come out.
The other two were safety nets, so I wasn't sure of my facts.
I NEED AN A1 FOR C.HUMANS!!!

After the paper ended at like 9.50am me and donkey and two others loitered around a nearby shopping mall cause we really didn't want to go home, since we finally had a break.
Like, FINALLY.
My sleep is downnnn the drain during the week.
Well after the paper I met up with my mama and we went to order contacts, with degree. T_T
I have GREAT news!
My flash-degree-thing went down by half for both eyes!
So now my contacts don't need flash-degree-thing, which saved me around $40.


Saturday (That's today):

Got contacts. I got contacts for my overseas trip cause we're going to Taiwan AND China to see snow~~
...and visit my relatives, of course.
So my mother urged me to get the contacts now to try.
Ordered yesterday, got it today. Fast, huh.
The lady had to teach me how to put it in and take it out and wash and everything.
It took me TWO FREAKING HOURS to even get the contacts in my eyes.=_=
My eyes kept blinking (involuntary reaction) so it took me two hours. Nice huh.
Then it took me 30mins to get them out, and then 15 mins to put in again.
I'm a fast learner. :)

Haha the poor lady had to stay there with me the whole time. XD
We got talking and it turns out that she was from the same school as me!
Haha and we were comparing how the teachers were and are.
Some teachers became lenient while others who were nice are now PMS-ing the whole time.
Sighhh.

Ok well I just came home from the optic shop an hour ago so nth else happened.


Here starts my female-dogging fit. Don't read if you don't like to listen to complaints.

I'm gonna complain about this year's O-Levels.

THE QUESTIONS THEY ASK ARE FREAKING DIRECT AND BASIC.
I could do the papers were I a robot!
It doesn't require ANY level of thinking. UGHHHH.
Just memorise everything, copy and paste them in the exam paper, and you'll get full marks. Seriously.

Especially that Biology paper.
While doing the paper I kept thinking if I took the wrong paper. I checked the code THREE TIMES to make sure that I wasn't doing the 'N' Level paper.
URGHHH PISSED OFF HERE.
NO APPLICATION QNS.
NO INFERENCE.
NO THINKING.
JUST FREAKING COPY AND PASTE.

How do you differentiate A students from B students?
How do you differentiate A1 from A2?
BY THE FREAKING DEEP-THINKING QUESTIONS!
The whole paper was filled with "describe this" or "give the definition".
Ughhh.
Same thing happened for Physics.
It's like, I could do the paper almost as well HAD I NOT STUDIED.
Seriously!
I'm not saying that I will score, because I didn't mange to study everything.
I'm saying that if you pasted the textbook into the exam paper word for word you could have gotten full marks.
It required no level of thinking ugh.

So that means that every one's score will be around the same. And we ALL get B's huh.

UGHHH OK OK I'M SHUTTING UP. BYE BYE.




Fun Facts:

- There are 315 species of parrots in the world

- In Greene, New York, it is illegal to peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks during a concert

- According to film animators, you'll see 6,469,952 black spots every time you watch 101 Dalmatians

- People with darker skin will not wrinkle as fast as people with lighter skin

No comments:

Post a Comment