Thursday, November 17, 2011

Liars in Malaysia

Yesterday my Papa suddenly popped out a "we're going to Malaysia" order. =_=
He told my Mama that he made 'plans' with me, but it was obviously not the case since I had no idea what he was talking about.

I originally wanted to go and annoy Donkey at her house but he wouldn't let me. D:
Donkey's working today and tomorrow so she was only free yesterday.
And I tried to say that to my Papa but he went all "I'm only taking leave until Wednesday. I have to go back to church on Thursday" meaning we HAD to go yesterday.

I was so dang tired since my O's ended on Tues. All I wanted to do was lounge around, chat a bit, and have fun with my friends, you know?
Haven't been building up my social life ever since O's started... Spent all my time with books.

My papa is "the man of the house" so his words are freaking law. SIGHH.
I really, REALLY didn't want to go Malaysia.
What part of "post-examination stress relieve" does he not understand?!

So in the end we did go. It was... Nothing much.
Not fun, not boring. Just nothing.

And guess what?
My Dad has been sitting in front of the TV since this morning. Today is Thursday.
Meaning, he freaking LIED to me.
My DAD. LIED to me.
I HATE LIARS.

There are many differen types of liars, and what my papa did is a prime example of a "liar of convenience".
It's like, they can't be bothered enough to tell you the truth, cause lying is so much more convenient.
UGH.
Listen to me, DO NOT LIE.
Especially not for convenience's sake.
It is disrespectful, disgusting, annoying, and is against one of the ten commandments.

Anyway, back to Malaysia.
We had lunch at this Hong Kong restaurant.
Awesome cheese, BIG proportions, BIG drinks, nice desserts.
I lovelovelovelovelove the cheese part.
We ordered this "steamed rice" where the rice is steamed in a dumpling basket thing, together with beef and lotus leaves which gave it a unique flavour. To top it off, the whole thing was covered in MELTED CHEESE.
OMG I LOVE THAT CHEESE!
I love any kind of melted cheese, and theirs were cooked just right. The cheese was dangly and sticky and all... Mmm-hmm! XD

But, I hate cheese itself. Haha. Weird, I know.

Then after lunch we went and bought my phone covers (notice the 's'), lots and lots, I mean LOTS, of movies (the more awesome ones in blue-ray), and souvenirs and gifts for my relatives and family friends in Taiwan and China.
I'll be going there in Dec~~~
I spent the least amount  of money. The two phone covers cost around $9, and that's pretty much all I spent, excluding the movies cause we're all gonna watch them.
My Dad bought a phone cover for himself as well, and my Papa being my Papa, he only got the best for himself.
AKA, not cheap.

My mama went all out. Like, scary all out.
She bought SIX FULL SHOPPING BAGS worth of snacks (including souvenirs).
In total, around $400 was spent. IN ONE DAY. *Faints*
Two-thirds being the snack-souvenirs.

I AM NEVER GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA EVER AGAIN IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS.
Can't afford it... T_T






Fun Facts:

- Hawaii is moving towards Japan 4 inches every year

- Lightning strikes around 6,000 times per minute on this planet

- Millions of trees around this world were planted by squirrels that buried nuts and forgot where they hid them

- It is impossible to lick your elbow

- The Eiffel Tower shrinks 6 inches in winter

No comments:

Post a Comment