Saturday, November 12, 2011

Freaking Inconsiderate

I'm so here to scold ppl.

I live in a community of sort, you know a group of flats with a coffee shop, mama shop, and a few shelters for people to host weddings or parties?

Well right next to my window some idiots are having a party. A FREAKING LOUD PARTY.
And it's what, 9.30 pm at night!

Hello, children living in the flats, old people present, BABIES lacking sleep, not to mention students like me who have a study for the freaking important exams!!!!!!
People are so selfish!
I was like yelling "SHUT YER TRAP!!" but of course they didn't hear.
Their MC was using a FREAKING LOUD MIC THAT COULD BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!
Ooooohhhh do not get me started on their crappy music.

And they just went, "and here we have the winners for the drawing contest...."
Well, why don't we all have a 'Lets see how many babies we can wake up' competition instead huh?!?!?!?

Your freaking mic VS your freaking music.

Oh now we have a new competitor named Drums!

Yay!
We're all one big, loud happy family who wakes up old people and babies!
YAY!

UGH well sarcasm overload.
Sorry I think my time of the month is coming.
But, doesn't change the fact that they've been at it for THREE FREAKING HOURS.

Freaking retards.

Ohhh no no my ears I hear stupid sounds.
"Uh tom tom! Bom bom, uh uhhhhh~~~~"

Seriously I'm not exaggerating.
I'm doing the best translation of whatever crap I'm hearing.

Over and out, before I offend anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment