Thursday, November 10, 2011

GCE O-Levels Week 3

At first I didn't want to post, but then I decided that after I post this I'll be a good girl and go study.
FIRST POST WITH NEW COM! :D

Don't really like the keyboard, though. Kinda stiff. ):

Anyway, I still have nothing to say about my O's except for female-dogging fits.
The freaking Cambridge broke all traditions this year!

All the things that I was completely, 100% sure won't come out since I studied the question patterns, came out!
Uggghhh my O's is so so freaking dead.
Especially my humanities.
Humanities is a MUST to include in your L1R5 score, and I'm dead for that, because in SS, GLOBALISATION came out for the third year straight which was a total shocker.

History was even worse.
Last year, Cuba Missile Crisis and Korean War came out under "Cold War", and so did the Treaty Of Versailes (ToV).
Well for history their questions were never ever repeated.
NOT ONCE.

Guess what? This year, BOTH ToV and Korean war came out!
I AM SO SO SO DEAD.
I was so sure that they won't come out so I didn't even bother looking through those two!
And the other option was Japan, which was the EASIEST AND MOST DIRECT QNS EVER!
Sad for me, I don't do Japan. I hate Japan, what Showa Restoration and all.
Can't remember anything.
UGHHH so my History went down the drain.
And frankly, so did all students' who didn't study Japan.
Well let's hope there are a lot of us.

Today was the paper for Higher Mother Tongue, mine being Chinese.
Ahahahaha so dead for that too, but it's expected, because getting an A in HCL is impossible for me.
I just want a B! Please!
At least pass HCL~~~ T_T
Very difficult to even PASS. Sighhh I need those two points since my sciences and humanities are so dead. Ahahaha.

It's stupid, really. They had the two papers, two hours each, on the same day, with less than half an hour break in between.
We were all so sleepy when doing paper 2.
My eyes were dropping and I was just staring at the paper, no words going in.
I bet we could've all scored so much better were they on different days.
Same goes for English. We are not robots!

Ok well off to study. It's Physics MCQ tomorrow.





Fun Facts:

- Babies who suck on pacifiers are more prone to headches

- A shark can detect one part blood in 100 millions parts water

- Elephants only sleep for two hours each day

- A group of officers is called a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment